How to find the sum of 507x286
how many different ways can 11 painting be displayed on a wall
what does 3.03 represent given the equation of C(g)=3.03(g)
The numbers in a 4 by 4 matrix (A) were: -5 3 0 4 2 3 1 2 6 7 3 0 1 5 3 0 Locate A 3,4
Bob, traveling in a new ford, travels 330 miles in the same amount of time it takes John, driving an old chevy 10 miles per hour faster, to travel 390. How fast is Bob driving?
Module 4 Concept Exercise: Radical Expressions i) In this Module, you will be required to work on a concept exercise. The purpose of this exercise is not only to solve a mathematical problem using the concepts learned in this module, but also to demonstrate understanding of those...
what set of numbers does 7.543 belong
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?