relative extrema 20x^3-3x^5
10.2 Find the sample proportions and test statistic for equal proportions. Is the decision close? Find the p-value. a. Dissatisfied workers in two companies: x1 = 40, n1 = 100, x2 = 30, n2 = 100, = .05, two tailed test. b. Rooms rented at least a week in advance at two hotels: x1 = 24, n1 =...
The line that passes through (-1, -3) and (2, 1)
find the slope (-4,-5) (1, -5)
http://schools.connectionsacademy.com/content/media/93322-892005-123925-PM-1651747133.pdf thats the site you need to go to, to see the assignment.
Find the length of arc AC if the diameter, AB, of circle O is 36 cm. Write answer in terms of pi. Show your work for credit. (4 points) (Points :4
Use the echelon method to solve the system of three equations in three unknowns. See attached file for full problem description. Problems 11 and 14 only. MAT200/205FINAL Week 9 Name___(Read Only Copy)________________________________ Use the Word document Template provided for this test....
if 6 oz of dough are needed to make an 8-in. pizza, how much dough will be needed to make a 16-in. pizza of the same thickness? (compare the areas of the pizza tops) i don't know what to do
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?