Did you hear about...
a) Construct a 90% confidence interval estimate of the population proportion p if n =4500 and x = 2925
Derrick is thinking of a negative integer.When he multiplies the interger by itself and then adds three times the interger to the products,he gets 180. What is Derrick's interger?
Find the equation of a satellite dish with the following data: Width- 30.25 inches, Height 24.25 inches, depth 1.5 inches
(csc X-cot X)^4(csc X+cot X)^4=1
The time, T, in seconds required for a pendulum of length L feet to make one swing is given by How long is a pendulum (to the nearest hundredth of a foot) if it makes one swing in 2 seconds?
1. The lengths of Atlantic croaker fishes are normally distributed , with a mean of 9 inches and a standard deviation of 2.56 inches . An Atlantic croaker fish is randomly selected. a. find the probability that the length of the fish is less than 8 inches. b. Find the probability that the...
x varies directly as the square of a and inversely t. How does x change when a is doubled? When both a and t are doubled?
Radicals - Application Practice Answer the following questions. Use Equation Editor to write mathematical expressions and equations. First, save this file to your hard drive by selecting Save As from the File menu. Click the white space below each question to maintain proper formatting. Hint...
Arrange the given fractions from smallest to largest. 1/15 1/9 5/8
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?