how does the terms business rate and portion relate to business math?
How does the terms base, rate, and portion relate to business math
x^2 + sqrt(31*4 -20+4*6 - (4x2) + y^2 +2xy) / (x+y)^2-3*8+6-^*2 *(0,53 + 0,47)
The costs of doing business for a company can be found by adding fixed costs, such as rent, insurance, and wages, and variable costs, which are the costs to purchase the product you are selling. The cost equation has the form of a linear equation: C = mx + b; where x is the number of tiles, m is...
2n(x-n)=x-5n+2 Solve for x
how many different rectangular shaped pens can be made from 36 yards of fence?
Real-life Scenario Retail companies need to keep close track of their operations in order to maintain profitability. Often, the sales data of each individual product is analyzed separately, which can be used to help set pricing and other sales strategies. We will analyze the profit found...
Translate into a verbal statement: 14(x+2)>2x
two cars leave a city and heads in the same direction after 6 hours the faster car is 30 miles ahead of slower car. the slower car travel 306 miles find the speed of 2 cars
translate the product of 31% and some number
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?