Josh drove 232 miles using 9 gallons of gas. At this rate, how many gallons of gas would he need to drive 348 miles?
UC DAVIS 21d
problem 3 on the document
I need help with: 58
I need help with: 22 30
Tracy can wallpaper 5 rooms in a new house in 15 hours. Together with her trainee they can wallpaper the 5 rooms in 10 hours. How long would it take the trainee working by herself to do the job?
The sum of the squares of two consecutive even intergers is 1252 . Find the intergers.
See attached. How do you solve for x?
Griselda budgets 45 per month before sales tax for clothes. How much will she spend on clothes each month if she is charged 6 sales tax?
Help with the problem attached!
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?