Change the fraction 4 thirteens into a decimal and round to the nearest thousandth?
determine whether the given function is a linear transformation by showing proofs. T:P2->P2, defined by T(p(x))= p'(x)+x^2 (P2 means polynomial 2 p'(x) means derivative of p x^2 means x squared)
"Choose an appropriate graph to describe this data and draw your graph below. Justify you choice by explaning what information is given by your graph"
using redo Eratosthene' famous caculations/what is the radius of the earth (assume a perfect sphere)?
Prove the following identity:
Find four consecutive integers whose sum is 194
which of the following statements would represent a non-permissible value for the expression (x)/(x+y)? a)x=2y b)x=y c)x=0 d)x=-y
If the system of equations given below is solved using the substitution method, what is the equation that results from solving the second equation for y, and substituting into the first equation? 3x - 2y = 7 and x - y = 5
what is the value of f(1/4)if f(x)=8x-6?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?