what describes the number and type of roots of the equation 4x^3-6x^2+15x+2=0
the difference between 2x2=4xy-3 and x2-2xy-4 is
x+4y=32 graph this equation
the equation 2x+5y=0, x is greater then or equal to 0 describes the terminal side of an angle. Find the values of the six trig functions.
an arrangement of quantities whose positions are based upon the natural numbers
how do you write 43.6 in words
Logical meanings, Boolean algebra, and set theory are required elements when designing a database. After meeting with the V-Machine representatives, determine and describe a list of set theory and logic formulas used for the development of the database. Assignment: In this assignment, you...
The equation for line (0,32) (10,60)
A bag contains 4 red, 3 white, and 5 blue marbles. How many samples of 4 marbles can be drawn in which 2 marbles are red, and 2 are blue?
What is the 100th in the arithmetic sequence: 1,5,9,13,17,21,25
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?