my dick + u = ?
Activity 18.1 1. Toss a coin 10 times, and after each toss record in the following table the result of the toss and the proportion of heads so far. For example, consider the sequence of tosses: H T T T H. After the first toss, the proportion of heads was 1/1, after the second the...
Find a third-degree polynomial equation with integer coefficients that has the roots 8 and 3i.
A closed box with a square base is to have a volume of 1,500 cubic inches. Express its surface area as a function of the length of its base.
A vertical right circular cylindrical tank measures 24 ft high and 14 ft in diameter. it is full of oil weighing 60 lbs/ft^3. How long will it take a 1/2 horsepower pump, rated at 275 ft x lbs/sec to pump the oil to the level of the top of the tank? Give your answer to the nearest minute!
You are the captain of the Starship Exitprize and tripples have invaded the hold of your ship. You are concerned enough to ask Spook, the Vulgar, for an analysis As usual, Spook takes a superior attitude. Vulgars are experts with infinite series, although they never developed calculus. Hoping to...
In what year will the price of the beetle be $200000? Write an exponential equation and use logarithms to solve. Justify your answer by showing your process.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?