a utah license plate consist of five letters of the alphabet, how many different plates can be issued?
marcy has a total of 100 dimes and quarters of the total value of coins is $14.05 how many quarters does she has
What is justifying steps in algebra?
You begin with 1 male rabbit and 1 female rabbit. They have just been born. A rabbit reaches sexual matuarity in 1 month. The gestation period is 1 month. Once it reaches sexual maturity, a female rabbit will give birth every month. A female rabbit always gives birth to 1 male and 1 female....
x 2 x 3 , x 5 x 2
a number increased by 5 is equal to 34.find the number.
Let R denote the region that lies below the graph of f(x)=2+4 x2 on the interval [1 ,4 ]. Estimate the area of R using six approximating rectangles of the same width and (a) left endpoints, (b) right endpoints.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?