2. Find four consecutive integers whose sum is -38. (1 point)
what is the volume of a square pyramid with height of 3.25 yd and base edge 5.5 yd, to the nearest tenth of a cubic yard?
real world applications for antiderivatives?
How does statistics enrich and represent the results of a study?
Nationwide, the average waiting time until electric utility customer service representative answers a call is 300 seconds per call. The Gigantic Kilowatt Energy Company took a sample of 35 calls and found that, on the average, they answered in 240 seconds per call with a standard deviation of...
A number x is five more than two times x minus three.
Find the length of side c in ABC to the nearest whole number if A = 42 , B = 87 , and a = 24.
In a game of ice hockey, the hockey, puck took 0.8 seconds to travel 89 feet to the goal line. Determine the average speed of the puck in feet per second.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?