give all terms of or expand (7x-5y)^23
324 * 48
10 square root of 5/36
what is the angle if incidence if a mirror with an angle of reflect equal to 55degreesa
A garden table and bend costs $1000 combined. The cost of the garden table is three times the cost of the bench. What is the cost of the bench?
A computer-supply mail order house has a memory chip in inventory that it sells to customers around the country. A Japanese manufacturer supplies the item using airfreight. It has the following characteristics...Average annual demand = 1,200 units; Replenishment Lead Time = 1 week; Holding...
find the slope, if it exist, of the line containing the points (-2 1/2) and (-4 1/2) M= Type an integer or a simplified fraction.
6e power of 12.77x
i need help on subsitution method
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?