what is adding and subtracting
y= (16-x^2), y=0, x=0; about the y-axis
what kind of equation is 5(4+x) ????
find the value of each variable in the parellelogram
Provide a real life example of the use or application of a polynomial or rational expression.
Tom has a mean score of on the first three tests in class. What is the highest grade Tom can get if there is only one more 100-point test and all the tests are equally weighted. The teacher rounds final grades to the nearest integer.
A ladder 25 ft. long is leaning against a house. At time t=0, the base of the ladder is 7 feet from the wall, and the base of the ladder starts to move away from the wall at a constant rate of 2 feet per second. a) How far is the top of the ladder from the ground at t=0 b) How far is the...
how is a roller coaster related to the pythagorean theorem!?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?