left side 18, right side x, base 15. what is x?
which property is demonstrated by the equation (-3) (8) = (8) (-3)?
Every night before closing, the night manager counts the amount of money in the cash register. The amount of money in the cash register is an example of what level of data? nominal ordinal interval ratio
z=571- half square root of pi
A horse trainer is putting up a fence for the horse she trains. the trainer has purchased enough wood to build 1500 feet of fence . to. ... Which system of linear equalities describes the conditions in this problem?
x^2 -2x -24=0
1.Your friend is taking an algebra class that began one week after ours. Explain to your friend how to graph linear inequalities with two variables. Include at least two examples. 2.When graphing a linear inequality, how do you know if the inequality represents the area above the line or below...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?