A ball is thrown with an initial velocity of 70 feet per second, at an angle of 40 degrees with the horizontal. Find the vertical and horizontal components of the velocity.
Question 14 p41 Question 19 p 42
Using the Library, web resources, and/or other materials, find the most recent report of the annual inflation rate of a country of your choice as well as the type of currency used in that country. The equation S=C(1+r/100)^5 to find the inflated cost S, in 5 years, of an item, good or service,...
For my class you have to choose from several different scenarios, make up your own equations from the scenario, and then solve and graph them in excel. I have chosen the following scenario: Evaluate whether a prepaid or monthly cell phone plan is most effective for a customer that uses x...
28a = 84
Find the indicated term of the given geometric sequence a=11,r=3.2,n=10
suppose x varies jointly as w and y and inversely as z. and x=4 when w=12,y=10,and z=5. Find x when w=9 y=14 and z=0.1
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?