"The Ortegas decide to buy some furniture priced at $400 with $40 down and the balance to paid for using 10% add-on interest, to be paid in monthly installments over one year. What are the total interest they will be charged? and what is their monthly payment?"
Find the measure of an angle whose supplement added to its comlelement is 190
Two ships leave port at the same time, one heading due south and the other heading due east. Several hours later they are 170 miles apart. If the ship traveling south traveled 70 miles farther than the ship traveling east, how many miles did each ship travel?
Tomas can do a job in 4 hours. Julia can do the same job in 6 hours. How many hours will it take the two of them to do the job if they work together?
Match each polar equation below to the best description. Possible answers are C,L,P,R,S,V,and Z. DESCRIPTIONS:
Two dice are rolled, one at a time. Find the probability of rolling a 5 on the first die and a 2 on the second. Round to the nearest whole percent
Write a system of linear equations and draw a graph to represent the information given. You are looking to buy a new car. Car A costs $22,000 to purchase and $0.12 per mile to maintain. Car B costs $24,500 to purchase and $0.10 per mile to maintain. Determine how many miles must be driven for...
what is the area of a parallelogram if two adgacent sides measure 4 and 5 an an included angle measures 60 degrees
Cory buys and sells baseball cards on ebay. He always buys at the same price and then sells the cards for $2 more than he buys them. One month he broke even after buying 56 cards and selling 49. Find his buying price and selling price.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?