a coin was randomly drawn from a bag and then replaced. after 300 draws,it was found that 45 pennies, 76 nickles, 92 dimes, and 87 quarters had been drawn. estimate the probability of drawing a quarter.
the speed of a passenger train is 16 mph faster of a freight train. The passenger train travels 290 miles in the same time it takes the freight train to travel 210 miles. WHAT IS THE SPEED OF THE PASSENGER TRAIN? WHAT IS THE SPEED OF THE FREIGHT TRAIN?
use absolute values to describe the given interval (or pair of intervals) on the real number line. All numbers less than three units from 9
how to write an equation for a hyperbola with vertices (-4,2) and foci (-7,2) and (4,2)
A data set of size 19 has a correlation coeffiecient of r=.0432. Test the significance of r at the 5% level and at the 1% level
mathlab 116 final exam answers
If 900 students are enrolled in a high school, 350 are taking algebra, 400 are taking history, and 275 are taking both algebra and history then what is the probability if one student is chosen that the student will be taking either algebra or history but not both?
need help with my math final
Suppose that agiven quadrilateral is a kite with no right angles. Which is possible?
consider the functions: f(x)= x^2 g(x)= 1/x find each of the following if possible. (if not possible enter NONE) a) F o G b) G o F c) (F o G)(0)
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?