trains a and b are leaving in the same direction on parallel tracks. train a is traveling at 100 miles per hour and train b is traveling at 104 miles per hour. train a passes the station at 2:15 pm. if train b passes the same station at 2:45 pm, what time will trqin b catch up with train a?
which of the following graphs correctly describes the system and its solution? x + 4y =12 Y = -x
The basal energy requirement B is the number of calories that a person needs to maintain the life process. For a 28-year old female with a height of 160 centimeters and a weight of 45 kilograms (kg), B is 1300 calories. If her weight increases to 50 kg, then B is 1365 calories. There is a linear...
given the function f(x)= 4x/radix-4, find the domain
3x + 4y = 424
the lifetime of a light bulb is normally distributed with mean life of 100 hours and a standard deviation of 30 hours. Find the probabilty that a randamly slected light bulb last longer than 1045 hours
+4 +5 =
y''+4y'+5y=e^t y(0)=1 y'(0)=2 Find the Laplace Transform...
y''+4y'+5y=e^t y(0)=1 y^' (0)=2 Find the Laplace Transform...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?