if 6x-1=29, what is the value of x2=x?
A bridge is to be built across a small lake from B to C. The bearing from B to C is S41oW. From a point A, 100 yards from B, the bearings to B and C are S74oE and S28oE, respectively. Find the interior angles at A, B, and C and the distance from B to C.
d^2-10d+25=6 d^2-8d+16=11 (w-13)^2=16
convergence of Fourier series
(2x + y)(x2 + 3xy + -2y2)
The points (4,3),(a,1) and a2( ,9) are collinear. Find the largest possible value of a + a2.
a cyclist travels 90 mi in 6 hours going against the wind. She travels 114 mi with the wind in the same amount of time. What is the rate of the cyclist in still air and what is the rate of the wind?
Factor completely: 33p3q-12p2q2+3pq
Suppose that you can calculate the derivative of a function using the formula f'(x)=5f(x)+6x. If the output value of the function at x=1 is 4 estimate the value of the function at 1013.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?