What is the area simultaneously inside r^2 = cos (2 theta) and r^2 (sin 2 theta) (to two decimals)? See attachment
What is the slope of the tangent to the parametric curve x = 2t^2 + 1 and y = 3t^3 + 2 at t = 1? See attachment
the rectangular slab of foam insulation in the illustration is 36 square meters. Find the dimensions of the slab And its wm as the width and (2w+1)m as the height.
In a card game Snap, 2 players each start with half of a shuffled deck. Alternately, each player turns up the top card of their pile. When the top cards of the face up piles match, the first person to say 'snap' wins. What is the probability that the players will turn over 4 cards...
An employer has a daily payroll of $1225 when wmploying some workers at $80 per day and others at $85 per day. When the number of $80 workers is increased by 50% and the number of $85 is decreased by 1/5. The new daily payroll is $1540. How many were originally employed at each rate?
r=19 ft. 0=3/2x
Expected value is a way of measuring what the long-term outcome of repeated trials of an experiment will be. This method is often used to determine the fairness of games of chance. Nearly every game of chance has an expected value less than the cost of playing the game. If this were not...
Show mathematical phrases and sentences and thier translations
The manufacturer of Glo-More flat white interior latex paint claims one-coat coverage of 400 square feet per gallon on interior walls. A painter keeps careful track of 6 gallons and finds coverage( in square feet) of 360, 410, 380, 360, 390, 400. (a) At =.10 does this evidence contradict the...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?