Christian brought 6 bottles of soda that were 500 mL each. If he drank 750 mL, how many liters remain
need an example of an equation/formula that we use on a daily basis or heard about
two tugboats are pulling a disabled ship to port. the larger tugboat exerts a force of 4200 pounds and is pointed directly east. the smaller exerts a force of 2500 pounds and is pointed in the direction N65*E. find two vectors i=of the form a(sub 1) i + a (sub 2) j or (a sub 1, a sub 2) that...
Guess and Check table 1.Find two consecutive numbers whose sum is 167. 2. Find two consecutive even numbers whose product is 224. 3.The perimeter of a rectangle is 42 feet. The length of the rectangle is 3 feet more than twice the width. Find the length and width of the rectangle.
Find the first and third quartiles, Q1 and Q3, of the following set of numbers. 340, 244, 108, 357, 250, 464, 288, 223, 313
A hocky puck took 0.8 seconds to get 89 feet the goal what is the average speed
if q= air conditioner is working and r = the apartment is hot then write it in symbolic form: it is false that if the apartment is hot then the air conditioner is not working
write 0.046 as a percent
1. Imagine you are in the market for a new home and are interested in a new housing community under construction in a different city. a. The sales representative informs you that there are 56 houses for sale with two floor plans still available. Use x to represent floor plan one and y to...
foci (+-2,0) co-vertices (0,+-4)
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?