Hi How can I find the characteristic equation from state space? Thanks
write 34 000 x 180 000 in normal notation
Population of the United States. In 2006 the population of the United States was 300.2 million (U.S. Census Bureau, www.census.gov). If the population continues to grow at an annual rate of 1.05%, then the population in the year 2020 will be 300.2(1.0105) ^14 million. a) Evaluate the...
AX=B) x+7=-18 6x+2y=12 find inverse for matrix 1 1 0 2 1 -3 0 -1 3 3 2 -2 1 2 1 0
A motorboat travels 240 miles in 3 hours going upstream and 742 miles in 7 hours going downstream. What is the rate of the boat in still water and what is the rate of the current?
-5y4(y5)2/15y7(y2)3 simplify using the power of a power rule
How many liters are contained in a cube with each edge 1 m? a. 0.01 b. 10 c. 100 d. 1,000
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?