what is greater .9 or .64
find the measure of and angle that is 267 less than 2 times its supplement
x(2) + 11x + 30
in a game of ice hockey the hockey puck took 0.8 second to travel 89 feet to the goal line. determine the average speed of the puck in feet per second.
determine the position and nature of the stationary point of the function z=4-25x^2+20xy-4y^2
how much massi s in seven storys
If the pool is being filled at a rate of 1 cubic feet per minute, how fast is the water level rising when the depth of water is 1 feet?
how do you evaluate 3xy2-3 if x=3 and y=2
The value of the expression 4220 +0.025(x-30650) Simplify the expression
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?