mamt 115 uninversity of phoenix ch 1-2 week 2 cumulative test answers
write 4x4x4x4x4 as a power of 4 ?
Polygon ABCD has vertices A( 4, 0), B( 2, 4), C(3, 4), and D(8, 0). Polygon A'B'C'D' is the dilation image of ABCD, using the center (0, 0) and a scale factor of 0.5. What are the coordinates of A', B', C', and D'?
I really need help I just don't really understand my home work and I am failing my class can anyone help me?
Chapter 1 Name: __________________________ Date: _____________ 1. Write as a power of 4. A) B) C) D) 2. Evaluate. A) 9 B) 0 C) 3 D) 6 3. In the statement , 20 is the ______. A) dividend B) divisor...
Chapter 1 answers to questions Name: __________________________ Date: _____________ 1. Write as a power of 4. A) B) C) D) 2. Evaluate. A) 9 B) 0 C) 3 D) 6 3. In the statement , 20 is the ______. A)...
Please help me answer these questions
Help answer these math questions
9===6===4===2 The figure above show an example of a 4-digit identification code used by a certain bank for its customers. If the digits in the code must appear in descending numerical order, not using zero and no digit can be used more than once, what is the difference between the largest and...
I need help on my math homework, can you help me? It's 8th grade math.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?