A multiple choice test contains 10 questions. There are four possible answers for each
write the expression using exponets 188.8.131.52.7.7
do you do algebra 2?
For the systems of linear equations in questions 1-2 - Determine how many solutions exist - Use either elimination or substitution to find the solutions (if any) - Graph the two lines, labeling the x-intercepts, y-intercepts, and points of intersection y = 2x + 3 and y = -x 4 2x...
solve my math problem.let f(x)=x-3,g(x)=X^1/2,h(x)=x^3,j(x)=2x,now find out composite function,there y=x^1/2-3
show that sin theta= (e^i theta- e^ -theta)/2i
the quadratic expression 21+12x-4x^2 takes the greatest and least value as
A school wants to buy 470 sets of mathematical instruments they buy them in boxes of 40 work out the number of boxes the school should buy
the perimeter of a rectangle is 270 inches. the length exceeds the width by 63 inches, find the length and width
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?