find the area of the bounded region by hyperbola xy=2 and the lines y=1,y=x+1
when finding the lcm, why does lcm=ab/gcf work?
write a six different iterated triple integrals for the volumeof the tetrahedron cut from the first octant by the plane 6x+3y+2z.evaluate one of the integrals.
how to find a model for simple harmonic motion satisfying certain conditions
What is the difference in the outlier an the mode in a math problem?
1. You deposit $800 in a savings account that will earn 7 percent each year. How much will that amount be at the end of 9 years?
A company noted the following relationship between its sales and operating expenses: 2004 sales of $20,000 and operating expenses of $4,000 2005 sales of $24,000 and operating expenses of $4,100 2006 sales of $18,000 and operating expenses of $4,400 2007 sales of $30,000 and operating...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?