see attached for the math question
see attached math problem
Please help me with the assignment attached.
Please see attached. Thank you. 15hrs will work for me, what time will I have an answer.
Given m+pq/r2. Find q when m=12,n=7.5,p=3 and r=2
how can i download free the book closer and closer introduction to real analysis
A Piper Cub can cover 500 miles in the same amount of time it takes a jet plane, flying 250 miles per hour faster, to cover 1500 miles. How fast is the Piper Cub flying?
What is the equation of the exponential curve that passes through (1,280) and (5,17.5)
solve by the substitution method 4x+7y=-17 x=-2-4y
there are 237 coins of the same type in two stacks. one stack is 504 millimeters tall. the other is 207 millimeters tall. find the thickness of one coin
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?