what is the base of a parallelogram if the height is 18.6 inches and the area is 279 square inches?
May you work these problems out?
Hey This is the same assignment that I gave to you last night with fifteen more dollars. Thanks for your help!
a plane flying the 3020-mile trip from city a to city b has a 60-mph tailwind. the flight's point of no return is the point at which the flight time required to return to city a is th esame as the time required to continue to city b. it the speed of the plane in still air is 430 mph, how far...
A parallelogram has sides 8 and 10. The shorter altitude is 4. Find the length of the other altitude. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- It says the answer is 5, but I don't know how they got that. Any help is greatly appreciated!! =D
Find discriminants of the following polynomials: (a) x3 + 2x2 + 4x + 1 Find the roots of f(x) = cos(n arccos x) .
weather records kept for over 100 years show that the number of rainy days in a coastal town during the month of May is normally distributed with a mean of 8.2 days and a standard deviation of 2.3 day. Determine the porbability that this town will have rain for 14 days.
1) = Q(x1 , x2 , x3 , x4 , x5 , x6 ) = Q(i 3). Does splitting eld always exists? At what extent is it unique? Theorem For every polynomial f K[t] there exists a splitting eld. It is unique up to isomorphism. Prove rst the existence.
2. Irreducible cubic polynomial with rational coecients has a complex root. Prove that its splitting eld does not contain a number
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?