algorithm for working on compartmental models
I need tese problems worked out please.
Five people want a photographer to take pictures of every possible group of three of them - How many different photos will the photographer need to take
Compute 2^2+4^2+6^2+ +(2n)^2 = (2/3)n(2n+1)(n+1) How?
Thomas is going to make an open-top box by cutting equal squares from the four corners of an 11 inch by 14 inch sheet of cardboard (see diagram on page 639) and then folding up the sides. If the area of the base is to be 80 square inches, then what size squares should be cut from each corner?
6. Simplify. Do not use negative exponents in your answer. (y-7z-4)(y-1z-5)
32-1=8 8/2=4 4-3=1 How did the number game use the skill of simplifying rational expressions?
9y/2t x 10t/3ty
According to Remodeling magazine, the average cost to convert an existing room into a home office with custom cabinetry and rewiring for electronic equipment is $5976. Assuming a population standard deviation of $1000 and the sample of home office conversion prices charged for 40 recent jobs...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?