The combined cost of one advance ticket and one same-day ticket to a show was $55 . It is known that 20 tickets were sold in advance and 15 the same day, for total receipts of $900 . What was the price of each kind of ticket?
can you factor the equation x squared-13+42=0
I can only fit 8 of the 17 children going on the trip in my van,how many different groups of 8 can I drive?
Imagine an investor has increased your budget by $22,250. The investor does not need to be repaid. Rather, he becomes part owner of your business. Will the investor contribute enough money to meet the cost of rent and utilities? Support your answer and write an equation or inequality that...
If T = 24 cm and R = 25 cm, what is the length of S?
find a parametric representation c(t)of a path that travels in the increasing x-direction along the graph f(x)=3(x^2)-4
what's the length of one complete cycle in a graph
tan( arc cot (-4))
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?