A propane tank is in the form of a cylinder with two half-spheres, one on each end. The radius of the cylinder is the same as the radius of each half-sphere. What is the volume of a propane tank of cylindrical length 10 ft and radius 5 ft, correct to the nearest whole cubic foot? Collapse Replies
-17 + 4 X 3
write a rate expressed as a decimal 784 miles per 24 gallons
x -1.5 -1.0 -0.5 0 0.5 1.0 1.5 f(x) -1 -4 -6 -7 -6 1.0 -7 f'(x) -7 -5 -3 0 3 5 7 Let f be a function that is differentiable for all real...
multiplying and dividing rational expressions
A cheetah spots a gazelle 132 meters away. The cheetah starts towards the gazelle at a speed of 18 meters per second. At the same instant, the gazelle starts moving away at 11 meters per second. How long will it take the cheetah to get dinner?
Find the integral from negative infinity to infinity of 1/(x^3+1) using the Residue Theorem.
Mat/115 Week 8 chapter 9
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?