What is 3 X x = 4 X 2
Slope of 12x
1. Add A) B) C) D) 2. Perform the indicated operation. A) B) C) Undefined D) 180 Use the following to answer question 3: 3. The pie chart shows the distribution of a person's total yearly income of $36,000. Find the...
A. 0 x-intercepts B. 1 rational x-intercept C. 2 rational x-intercepts D. 2 irrational x-intercepts y = 4x2 + 12x + 9 y = x2 -5x + 4 y = 2x2 - 10x - 1 y = x2 + x + 1
Is this equation correct: (x y)3 = x y3 ? Explain why. If it is correct, how can you prove this? If it is incorrect, what should be done to make it right?
in the accompanying diagram of circle O,chords AB and CD intersect at E. If AE=3,EB=4,CE=x, and ED=x-4,what is the value of x
Which expression represents the phrase "half as much as y"?
CALCULUS:ETF-W/ST.GDE. ,V.1+CD+WEBASSIGN I'm looking for this book
what is the expanded notation of 307,770,459
i have to make a math poem
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?