Use Green's theorem to find the work done by the vector field F = (3y 7x)i + (5x 3y)j on a particle as the particle moves counterclockwise once around the ellipse x^2 + 25y^2 = 25.
mason has 550 ft of fencing and he wants to build a rectangular pen with three parallel partitions. Mason wants to maximize the area of the pen. Determine the dimensions of the pen which will maximize area.
find the statement involving only the connectives -and -> that is equivalent to p^q
Express sin 9x - sin 7x as a product containing only sines and or cosines.
which situation describes a correlation that is not a casual relationship? 1. the length of the edge of a cube and the volume of a cube 2. the distance traveled and the time spent driving 3. the age of a child and the number of siblings the child has 4. the number of classes taught in a...
Given a normal distribution of u (mean of the binomial distribution)=103 and a(standard deviation of the binomial distribution)=20 and a sample of n=16, What is the probability that the mean of X is between 90 and 90.5? P(90<X<91.5)= (rounded to four decimal places)
This is a geometry question...If m( 1) = 4x + 10 and m( 7) = 6x + 4, what are the measures of angles 1 and 7?
A 3-ft by 5-ft table is placed on an outdoor patio measuring x ft by ( x+1 ) ft. Find a polynomial for the remaining open space the patio (in square feet)
i need the answers for Statistics for Decision week 7 quiz
Factor the following trinomial expression by a method of your choice: 2x2 + 3x + 1.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?