Eight questions on statistics
cost=153.58+1.58 (power) n=7 sb1=1.894
Calculus I: Early Trancendentals Lim X as it approaches 0 for (X-sin X)to the 2nd power divided by X to the 2nd power. So: Lim x-arrow-0 for (X-sinx)2power / X 2power. Can I get a written step by step explansion, I'm lost?????
what is the answer to 694+77+900 using the quadratic formula???
Which proportion would you use to find 38% of 90?
f(x) = x3 + 3x using rate of change formula
If Barry doesn't put the money in the IRA until he is 35 years old, how much money will accumulate in the account by the time he is 60 years old. How much less will he earn because he invested 10 years later?
In the previous topic we didn't consider the premium associated with the size of the stone. e.g. stones bigger than a certain size (say 1/8th inch edge length) are more expensive than small pieces having equivalent size when put together. Let this premium be $1.00 for sizes upto 1/6th inch....
Environmental and wildlife preservation ensures future generations will have available resources and can enjoy the beauty of Earth. On the other hand, some of the damage humans have already done to the environment is expensive and time consuming to eradicate. Application Practice Answer...
Please check over my answers on worksheet attached
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?