one canned of juice drink is 20% orange juice another is 10%, How many of each should be mixed together to 10L of 11% orange juice
34 times 56
lesson master 9-1
how do you do long mulipulcation
how can you solve the linear programming by simplex method of: maximize P=10x+12y subject to: x+3y<12 3x+2y<22 x>0 y>0
11. Which of the following is an equation that has a saddle point? A) (3x/ 3)^2-(y/2)^2=z/16 B) (x/ 3)^2+(y/2)^2=z/16 C) (x/2)^2+(y/ 3)^2=-z/16 D) (x/4)^2+(y/3)^2=(z/12)^2
There are two extrema for z = 2x x2 + 2y2 y4. One is located at (1, 1, 2). Where is the second one located? A) (-1, 1, 2) B) (1, -1, 2) C) (1, 2, -1) D) There is no second extreme point
Let h(n,t)=4n^2+t (t^2-9t+1),with n(w)=3w^(3 2) and t(q)=16q^(3 2);find dh/dw. A) 0 B) Cannot be differentiated C) 108w2 D) None of the above
use the graphing method x2 + 5x - 36 = y
Is line 1= (6t,-4t+2,2t-7) and line 2= (3t-7,-2t, t+3) parallel, skew, intersecting or coincidental?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?