find an equation of he line containing the given pair of points. (1,4) and (3,5) y=?
Do the following. a = 20 (a) By reading values from the given graph of f, use five rectangles to find a lower estimate and an upper estimate for the area under the given graph of f from x = 0 to x = 40. A 1 (lower estimate) A 2 (upper estimate) (b) Find new estimates using ten...
factor each completely 6v^2+84v+288
3w to the second power - 243=
suck a dick
Hi, I need help. Assume the Burger Doodle Restaurant is considering two ways to expand operations by either opening a drive-up window or serve breakfast. The increase in profits resulting from these proposed expansions depends on whether a competitor opens a franchise down the street. the...
modify this example to show that it is possible for a sequence to converge uniformly but for to be unbounded
Find the maximum and minimum values of f(x,y)=6x+y on the ellipse x^2+36y^=1
Quantatative methods math Question: A local real estate investor in Orlando is considering three alternative investments; a motel, a restaurant or a theater. Profits from the motel or restaurant will be affected by the availability of gasoline and the number of tourists, profits from the...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?