Amount of spices in a batch of cookies: mg g kg
Make up four arithmetic expressions where you use the PEMDAS rule to simplify the expression.
What is the product of -6x 3y 5 and -4y 2
When Jennifer s calculator gives a decimal approximation for 2 and that approximation is promptly squared, the result is 2. Yet, when that same approximation is entered by hand and then squared, the result is not exactly 2. Why do you suppose this happens?
Computer cost $3000 and depreciates to $2200 in 2 years. Use A = Aoe^(kt to find value at 4 years old.
as mu < = 15 and the alternative hypothesis as mu > 15. The null hypothesis always has the equal sign. For the sketch of the normal curve, the mean, mu, is 15 (located in the middle of the sketch) and alpha is in the right tail of the graph (mu > 15). z = (x-bar -...
4t+ 7c = 487 solve for t and c
what are polynomials?
4t + 7c = 436 solve for t and c
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?