HOW to do this paper
The difference between two positive integers is 52. One integer is three times as great as the other find the integers
verify that x-y is a rational number,when x=-3\11andy=5\22
a pool measuring 8 meters by 18 meters is surrounded be a path of uniform width. if the area of the pool and path combined is 704 whatis the width of the path?
The meaning of the number given in the P column under NORMSDIST is the standard normal cumulative distribution of a variable.
Below is the sample: 71 63 92 58 116 74 92 101 112 63 92 91 63 54 76 95 76 From this data set, compute the sample mean, median, mode and midrange. Compute the 1st quartile and 3rd and interpret their meanings. Mean...
about 4.4 of fatal motor vehicle crashes are caused by defective tires. the random selection of 750 cases of fatal motor vehicle, estimate the probabilty that exactly 35 of they are caused by defective tires
3/4=12/x ...what does x equal?
Determine the domain of the average cost, in dollars, that you anticipate the average American family might be willing to pay for one gallon of white milk. ppendix f answers
1. The total of all the monthly payments plus the amount of the mortgage is equal to the total cost of interest. (Points: 2) True False 2. A mortgage of $80,000.00 with 2 points means the borrower must pay $800.00 at the loan closing. (Points: 2) True...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?