a. Solve the equation for r. b. Suppose that an object is 100 pounds when it is at sea level. Find the value of C that makes the equation true. (Sea level is 3,963 miles from the center of the Earth.)
Why is it necessary to study and understand the order of operations and the laws of operations before you start solving equations?
459 randomly selected light bulbs were tested in a laboratory, 291 lasted more than 500 hours. Find a point estimate of the true proportion of all light bulbs that last more than 500 hours.
The perimeter of a rectangular backyard is 6x + 6yds. If the width is x yds, find a horizontal that represents the length
Peak Elevation. The tallest mountain in the world, as measured from the base to the peak, is Mauna Kea in Hawii. From a base 19,684 ft. below sea level, it rises 33,480 ft. What is the elevation of its peak?
Using polynomial division in real life can be expressed by trying to solve how long it would take medication to completely cycle through your body and then in return using it to figure out how long it takes to exit the body completely.
A pendulum swings through an angle of 25 degrees each second. If the pendulum is 60 inches long, how far does its tip move each second? If necessary, round the answer to two decimal places.
Axia College Material Appendix C Starting a Business Starting your own business can be exciting and daunting at the same time. Businesses use math when managing finances, determining production levels, designing products and packaging, and monitoring labor. A bakery can be a highly...
3. segment AB is a midsegment of triangle XYZ. AB = 52. Find YZ. (1 point)
expalain how to use the distributive property to simplify 79(101) and 385.97+385.3(math subject)
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?