1. Analysis of Strategic Factors. Since you are aware that your analysis of strategic factors or SFAS (Strategic Factor Analysis Summary) is based on IFAS and EFAS tables, and since we will need to understand your choices, you are required to submit the three tables in Excel format in one...
please derive implicit trapezoidal method for numerical integration
the speed of train a is 16 mph slower than the speed of train b. train a travels 190 miles in the same time it takes train b to travel 270 miles. What is the speed of each train?
A rectangular region has an Area of 1140 ft squared and a Perimeter of 154 ft. What are the dimensions of this region?
1.) air is pumped into a shperical balloon. the volume of the ballon is increasing at the rate of 40cm^3/sec when the radius is 10cm. how fast is the radius increasing at that time? 2.) an aircraft 144km east of an airport is trAVELLING AT 200km/hr. at the same time, a second aircraft at the...
Law regarding access ramps for the disabled stat that a ramp must be in the form of a right triangle, where every vertical length (leg) of 1 ft has a horizontal length (leg) of 12ft. What is the length of a ramp with a 12 ft horizontal leg and a 1 ft vertical leg? Five an exact answer and an...
Please see the attached. Need help with showing all work.
a set of data items is normally distributed with a mean of 150 and a standard deviation of 20. convert 70 to a z-score.
factor trinomial 6x^2+13x+6
how do you write the equation to y is directly proportional to the square of time
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?