numbers 999 to 1020 show
I need help with mathlab but I need to give someone my log in to help me do the test
a plane sets off from an airport and flies due east for 120 km then turns to fly due south for 70 km before landing at seddeth. what is the bearing of seddeth from the airport ?
find radius of the circle arc lenght = 29.21 and circumference = 40.44
what is 2.97 rounded to the nearest tenth?
The length of a swimming pool is 18.5 ft, and the width is 10.75 ft. Write the ratio of length to width as ratio of whole numbers
In triangle ABC, the measure of angle A is 60o, the length of BC is, and the length of AC is. Find all possible measures for angle B.
with a starting salary of $30,000 year. She is allowed to put away up to 20% of her yearly salary in the company s retirement savings plan, which makes an average of 10% per year in dividends (dividends are reinvested). The company will match Beth s contribution at 50 cents per dollar that...
radioactive carbon-14 has a continuous rate of decay of r=-0.000124.Estimate the age (to the nearest tenth of a year) of a skull uncovered at an archaeological site if 12% of the original amount of carbon-14 is still present.
A computer password consist of any five capital letters from the ordinary english alphabet. How many different passwords start with the letter z?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?