(1) Explain the distributive property and use it to rewrite the expression 4(6x+4y). (2) Solve 5x-6y=17 for y. (3) Find the intercepts of the given equation, express each as an ordered pair y=4x+8. can you work them out using the step so I'll be able to follow the steps...
it takes you 50 seconds to walk from the first (ground) floor of a building to the fourth floor. How long will it take to walk from the first floor to the eight floor ( at the same pace, assuming that all floors have the same height.
Use the method of Reduction to find the second solution of (x-1)y''-xy'+y=0 ; x>1 ; y1(x)=e^x
the expression below is a sum of cubes 125x^3+216 true or false
. f(x) = (8x^2) / (x^2 4) (a) Give the domain of this function. (b) Give any horizontal asymptotes. (c) Give any vertical asymptotes.
On the interval [1, 10], at how many points do the graphs of y = sin 3x and y = 0.01x2 intersect?
Black and Decker Manufacturing sold a set of saws to True Value Hardware. The list price was $3,800. Black and Decker offered a chain discount of 8/3/1. The net price of the saws is:
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?