four digit number that are greater than 4,629 but less than 4,640
solve and check 4x/-6-2=6
Assuming that no questions are left unanswered, in how many ways can a six-question true-false quiz be answered?
Initially, the depth of water in a tank is 32m.Water drains from the tank through a hole cut in the bottom. At t minutes after the water begins drainning, the depth of water in the tank is x metres. The water level changes at a rate equal to (-2t-4). Find an expression for x in terms of t. b)...
I have used this forum before to answer a question, I would like further help but I realize that its very costly Is there a way I can negotiate to get the other two questions answer instead of the exorbitant fee that is posted. Thanks in advance.
sketch a graph of f(x)=(-x^3)+3X-2. Be sure to show extremea (max and min points)and points of inflection. Test for increasing and decreasing intervals as well as concavity using the number line tests.
Find the absolute max and min values of f(x)=l+6x-3x^3 over the closed interval [0,4].
A plane flew 446 miles in 2 hours with the wind. On the return trip, flying against the wind, it traveled only 306 miles in 2 hours. What were the wind velocity and the speed of the plane?
Find the absolute max and/or min values, if they exist, of f(x)=60x-x^2 over the open interval (0, ).
How do I do this I know the answer but need to know how to get the answer 10^0.3326
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?