Solve: | 2x 3 3z |= |8 3y 9|
where can i find answers
What's the square root of 5000
Suppose you are on a weekend trip to a city that is d miles away. Develop a model that determines your round trip gasoline costs. What assumptions or approximations are necessary to treat this model as a deterministic model? Are these assumptions or approximations acceptable to you?
(x2 - x - 6)(x - 1)
If a sequence c_1, c_2, c_3,... has limit K then the sequence e^c1, e^c2,e^c3,... has limit e^K. Use l'Hopital's rule to compute the limit of the sequence given by bn = (n)^5.2/n.
how do you get the coordinates of 4x+5y=2 and 5x-3y=21
For each planet in our solar system, its year is the entire time it takes the planet to revolve once around the sun. The formula models the number of Earth days (E) in a planet s year, where x is the average distance of the planet from the sun,...
the perimeter of a basketball court is 268 ft. The length is 34 ft longer than the width. Find the dimensions of the court.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?