one hundred stones are placed 3 feet apart
The legs of a picnic table form a triangle where AC and BC have the same length. Find the measures of angles x and y so that the top of the table will be parallel to the ground. I know that the answer to this problem is x=135 degrees, y=45 degrees. I do not understand the formula to use for...
What is the coefficient of x6y4 in the expansion of (x + y)10?
solve this by using augmented matrices x+2y=17 -x-5y+4z=2 2x+7y-5z=-1
find the exact value of the trigonometric function given that sinu=3/5 and cosv=-7/25 75. sin(u+v) 76.tan(u+v) verify the indentity 85. cos(x+pi/2) 88. sin(pi-x)=sinx
Elaine s height is 67 in. Determine, in terms of an inequality, those weights W that will keep her body mass index below 25.
the graph of the function g(x) contains the point (5,1/3). what point must be on the graph y=3g(x)+1?
Calculate the flux of the vector field = 3 + 8 through a square of side 6 lying in the plane x + y + z = 10 oriented away from the origin.
. show your work 5.9 times 36
a 17-ft ladder is leaning against a wall. If the bottom of the ladder is pulled alone the ground away from the wall at a constant rate of 5ft/sec, how fast will the top of the ladder be moving away from the wall when the top is 5ft above the ground?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?