plane a travels 6300 km at a certain speed. plane B travels 4500km at a speed 50km/h faster than plane a in less than 3 hrs time. find speed of planes.
Use either a CAS or a table of integrals to find the exact area of the surface obtained by rotating the given curve about the x-axis.
We did not find results for: suppose a company manufactures MP3 players and sell them to retailers for $98 each. it has a fixed cost of $262,500 related to the production of the MP3 players and the cost per unit is $23 what is the total revenue function, marginal revenue for this product, total...
the plan at the bottom of Page 454, "Mathematics in Our World,"
Please show me all the steps of 15x = 6x + 432 so that I know what I am doing. Thankyou!
What is the difference between domain and range? Describe a real-life situation that could be modeled by a function.
488 tickets were sold but there is 62 less student tickets sold then adults. How many adult tickets were sold
Suppose we know that set A has n subsets, S1, S2, ..........,Sn. If set B consists of the elements of A and one more element so |B| = |A|+1 show that B must have 2n subsets?
A retail store owner can buy a certain clock at an average price of $53 per clock and sell them for an average price of $84 per clock. His fixed costs are $8,000 per month and his variable cost is $5 per clock. (A) How many clocks must he sell each month to break even? (B) How many clocks must he...
if y=6x+4 and 6x+8=44 then y=?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?