If something is to hold 864 cubic feet & 6 feet are removed. What is the length of one side
Tetrahedron bounded by the coordinate planes and the plane z=6-2x-3y. Find volume of solid
In your own words, what are rational expressions? Why must we always be mindful of the final value of the denominator in a rational expression? For example, consider the rational expression 3x (x2 16). What values in the denominator must we be mindful of? Explain Why.
What is the value of fo?
Find an angle between 0 and 360 degrees which is coterminal to 2120 degrees.
If 82% of scheduled airline flights actually take place, and cancellations are independent events, what is the probability that 3 separate flights will take place?
Solve F(x) for the given domain. F(x) = x2 + 2 F(x - h) =
10. Can a linear system of two equations and three unknowns have a unique solution?
Determine the probability of each option being preferred by the company's cardholders.
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?