Find the inverse of the one-to-one function f(x)=4x+5/7
find the gcf of 246 and 714 308 and 364 1155 and 639
Two rainstorms occurred in one week in a certain area. The first storm lasted 25 hours and the second storm lasted 15 hours for a total 1025 mL of rain. What was the rate of rainfall for each of the two storms if the sum of the two rates was 55 mL per hour?
Which of the following could be used to describe modeling how high a golf ball will ascend after being driven from a tee shot
Points A and T divide Symbol for segment M H.into a ratio of 9:4:5 respectively. MH=108, and A is between M and T. Draw a figure to represent the situation. a. Find MA b. Find AH c. Which point is the midpoint of Symbol for segment M H.? Justify your answer.
What are the first 12,847,635,475 digits of Pi?
Assuming the market is arbitrage-free, if a six-month pure discount bond yields 1.9%, a one-year pure discount bond yield 2.3%, an eighteen-month pure discount bond yields 2.65%, and a two-year discount bond yields 3.05%, what should be the price of a two-year $1,000 6% par-value bond with...
Annual end-of-year deposits are made to a fund paying an annual effective rate of interest of 6%. The first deposit is $1,000 and then they go up by 3% annually. Interest from the 6% account is paid out annually and is reinvested at an annual effective discount rate of 4%. At the end of the...
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?