On January 1,1988, Felix inherited a perpetuity with annual payments beginning in six months. The first payment was $3,000, and after that the payments increased by 3% each year. Find the value of this perpetuity on January 1, 1995 if the annual effective interest rate was 6% from January 1, 1988...
(32x 5 y20)2/5
1. lim as x goes to 0 of (tan(2x))^2/3x^2 2. lim as x goes to 2 from the left of (x-2)/(abs(x^2-4)) 3. f(x) = x^3 - 2x - 15/(x+3) a = -3 Define at a if function is continuous.
what is $2,780.00 increased by 40 %?
An object has a constant acceleration of 42 ft per second squared, an initial velocity of 18 ft per second, v(0)= 18, and an initial position of 3 ft, s(0)=3. Find the position function describing the motion of the object.
Write a mathematical sentence that expresses the information given the original price of a computer was reduced by 225 dollars. the new discounted price is 1274
sqrt(49) + sqrt(432) + sqrt(4) + sqrt(363)
f(N,K)=sum[i=1,N,i^K] where N,K>0
Two ships, one sailing at 30 km/hr and the other at 45 km/hr, left port at the same time. Three hours later they were 120 km apart. If you had to find the angle between their courses an equation that could be used to solve this problem is:
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?