Hello, Please see my question in the attached document. Thanks again,
A rectangular box is to have a square base and a volume of 20 ft3. If the material for the base costs 37 per square foot, the material for the sides costs 10 per square foot, and the material for the top costs 13 per square foot, determine the dimensions of the box that can be constructed...
what is the answer to fortyfive plus 50 minus 9 divided by 3 multiplied by 5
For each initial approximation, determine graphically what happens if Newton's
Among 459 randomly selected light bulbs tested in a laboratory, 291 lasted more than 500 hours. Find a point estimate of the true proportion of all light bulbs that last more than 500 hours.
A plane flying horizontally at an altitude of 3 mi and a speed of 545 mi/h passes directly over a radar station. Find the rate at which the distance from the plane to the station is increasing when it is 10 mi away from the station.
find the polymomial that represents the volume of a cube is each side measures x+6
the exact surface area of the solid is______ sq yd. 9 is the base and 11 is the height
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?