A. Solve. a = ___? a^2 8a 20 = 0 B. Find all numbers for which the rational expression is undefined. (What are the numbers for which the rational expression is undefined _______________) n^3 7n/n^2-49 C. Solve. Use a comma to separate answers as...
This is a practice exam that I have to complete for my online college algebra class. It is due at 11:59pm, but I would like it to be returned to me as soon as possible so that I could review it and see how the problems were worked out. Please show work so that I understand it. Thank you!
I have a very limited amount of time to get the test done. What is the quickest you can finish it? It is supposed to be due at 11:59. Its just college algebra, nothing too intense. Is there anything you can do? And also, if you help me with this, how are you going to return it to me? Are you...
What is the soonest that you could get it done? I need it asap. It is supposed to be due at 11:59pm and it is only college algebra, nothing too hard. Is there another way I could talk to you because I do not want to pay money everytime I have to reply back when I am not getting answers.
Okay. When is the soonest you can have it done? Can you give me a time? I will turn it in late but I just want to know when the soonest time you can have it done. I am going to send you my assignment one more time, and you can start working on it as soon as you can, and I am hoping to receive it...
A street light is at the top of a 22 ft pole. A 6 ft tall girl walks along a straight path away from the pole with a speed of 5 ft/sec. At what rate is the tip of her shadow moving away from the light (ie. away from the top of the pole) when the girl is 40 ft away from the pole?
Okay, I will give you at least 12 hours, but please try not to exceed that time frame by much. If you are going to do the assignment, please give me a clear answer and tell me you are going to do it. I am starting to believe this website is a scam and I am wasting my money. Once again, I AM...
I just paid $45 dollars. Please notify me as soon as the assignment is done. Thank you!
10(x-3) 15 2x + 50 > 150
rationalize the irrational number sqrt(7-4sqrt(3))?
Ask a new Math Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
1. I’m having problems with my math. Can you help me? All I need is an example just to make sure I'm on track.
- Solve the following
- a) 3/(n+1)-1/(n+1)=14/(n^2-1)
- b) 1/(y-1 )+y/(1-y)
- d) (x-2)/(8x-24)*(5x-15)/(x^2 -4)
- e) z/(z-1)+1/2=3/z
- f) (x-3)/(x^2+2x-15)-(4-x)/(x^2-9x+20)
- 2. How do I set up this problem? An exam contains five "true or false" questions. How many of the 32 different ways of answering these questions contain 3 or more incorrect answers?